Used by Pest Control Professionals to remove dead animal smell, urine and feces odors associated with infestations. Earth Care Bags do not have to come into contact with dead rodent or odor causing agent and works even without dead animal removal. Bags are easy to use and last an average of 3-4 months in use and contain no chemicals, toxins or fragrances. Simply place the bag near the odor and in 24 hours the odor will be gone. Earth Care does not mask odors it removes them. Its contents are bio-degradable, non-flammable, non-toxic, safe around children, pets, & mother earth.
Earth Care's natural odor eliminator bag can take from one hour to several days to work, but it is very effective since it removes dead rodent odors versus masking them. It is simple to use and cost effective. Be sure to order a minimum of 3 bags to get rid of dead animal odors!
Save and order: Dead Animal Odor Eliminator Bundle for 1 Room
Dead Animal Odor Eliminator Bundle for 2 Rooms
HOW TO ELIMINATE DEAD ANIMAL ODORS
- It is not necessary to find or remove carcass.
- More bags = faster and better results. Use a minimum of 3 bags.
- Hang two bags in each room that you smell odor.
- Hang one bag in attic or crawl space where you believe the carcass is.
- Bags will last about 3 months, outlasting the off gassing from the carcass.
- It may take up to 24 hours for the odor to be completely gone.
Click Here to learn more about removing dead rodent odors.
This is the best way we've ever had to eliminate odors from dead animals & animal excrement. A lady lost a tenant from rodent odor; (urine and feces). After using one Earth Care odor remover bag the odor was gone the next day. We fumigated a school classroom and had a dead rodent carcass odor. We put in a couple bags and the next day no odor.
Steve - M & M Termite & Pest Control
Newberry, Park, CA