Posted on March 9th, 2017
Baby skunk season is starting!
Clear The Air Odor Skunk Odor eliminator will completely eliminate skunk odors from your dog, furniture, carpets, lawns, shrubs, and you. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances.
Clear The Air does not cover up odors; it literally “clears the air” leaving the air fresh and clean. It is a natural skunk odor neutralizer.
For tips on what to do if you find a baby skunk, check out information from Project Wildlife here.
How to Eliminate Skunk Smells
- Sprinkle pet with granules, gently work into the coat. Leave on as long as pet will tolerate. It is best to do this outside so your pet can shake off the granules. Repeat as necessary. Can also be used on humans.
- Sprinkle on pet bedding or clothes. Leave down 24 hours then shake off.
- Sprinkle on concrete patios, pool areas, dog runs, kennels, garages or basements. Leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum.
- Shake liberally on lawns, artificial turf and landscaping where skunk odor originates. Okay to leave permanently on landscaping and lawn. Clear The Air acts as a time-release nitrogen fertilizer.
- Sprinkle indoors on carpet, rugs, flooring or furniture. Leave down 24 hours, sweep or vacuum.
Posted on January 31st, 2017
We love hearing from our customers!
Clear The Air would like to share a couple reviews from Amazon.com about our Earth Care Odor Eliminators.
Posted on October 25th, 2016
Do you need help controlling litter box odors or keeping an eye on your pets while you are gone?
Clear The Air would like to share some of the best technology for you, your pets, and the environment.
When you think about technology that can save you time or make your life easier, tech for your pets is probably not the first thing that comes to mind. But there are many options available that can help you reach your goals while taking care of your pets and the environment. Here are a few ideas that all savvy pet owners can benefit from trying out.
Keep Your Furry Friend in Your Sights
Most people who have dogs consider their canine to be a part of their family, and the same sentiment often applies to cats too. So it’s understandable that one of the main fears of having a pet is them somehow getting away and you not being able to find them. You can easily put this fear to rest by using a GPS tracker to keep tabs on your pet’s whereabouts.
The Paw Tracker is an intuitive, lightweight tracker that can be clipped directly onto your furry pal’s collar. The tracking system is linked to your smartphone and you can quickly see the location of your dog or cat anytime you get concerned. Make the whole system environmentally friendly by clipping the Paw Tracker to an eco-friendly collar like one from Earth Dog and by using your smartphone of choice.
Freshen and Clear The Air
Ask any cat lover what the biggest downside is to owning these lovable companions and they’ll almost always answer, “litter boxes.” Although a necessary part of having a cat, the smell is unpleasant and cleaning them can be a hassle. The good news is technology has produced a solution.
Try the Litter-Robot, an automatic self-cleaning litter box that eliminates the need to scoop out the clumps in the litter box yourself. It helps you save pounds of litter and will also significantly reduce how much trash you throw out each year. Of course this doesn’t solve the odor problem, so you’ll want to couple the Litter-Robot with the Clear the Air Cat Urine Odor Remover Bundle. Our product is non-toxic and biodegradable, and therefore safe for the planet. Using these two items in tandem ensures that you will have a much more pleasant experience with the least fun aspect of cat ownership and the environment will benefit at the same time.
Upgrade Your Food and Water System
The daily chore of feeding your kitties and pooches can sometimes be difficult. You get stuck at work late one day, and they’re meowing and howling by the time you get home. Or you need to go on a short trip but have no one who can come by and refill your pets’ food and water bowls. Or maybe you’ve been told by your veterinarian that your furry best friend needs to lose a little weight for her health. Once again, technology to the rescue.
Have you considered an automatic pet feeder? The Automatic Pet Feeder from Toppy Pets is made from eco-friendly plastic and takes care of your creatures’ most basic needs when you’re not able to. Simply want to slow down your dog’s eating time, and help her get a little weight off? Try the Simply Pets A-Maze-In-A-Bowl Slow Feed Dog Bowl, which is made from eco-friendly bamboo fibers and helps manage canine obesity.
Whatever your goals and needs are for your cats and dogs, there’s likely a device that can help you achieve them. Give these products and systems a try and feel good about the benefits to you, your furry children and the environment.
Posted on March 31st, 2016
Eliminate those stinky odors from shipping containers and trucks with Clear The Air!
Shipping containers often take on the odors of fish, food, animals, and many of the odors of previously shipped merchandise. Earth Care’s Clear The Air Odor Eliminators will completely eliminate these odors, pulling the odors out of the shipping container.
Clear the air does not cover up odors; it literally “clears the air” leaving the air fresh and clean. Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth.
Directions to Eliminate Odors from Shipping Containers and Trucks
- Hang 3 Earth Care Odor Eliminator Bags in container. It is best to have some air circulation. One bag will cover 100 square feet. Odor will be eliminated in 24 hours.
- The bag will continue to eliminate new odors for up to 3 months.
- If odors have soaked into the floor of container Clear The Air Odor Eliminator granules can be sprinkled on the bottom of the container. It is best to have some air circulation. Leave down 24 hours and vacuum or sweep out. Odors will be completely eliminated.
- Click Here to order Shipping Container Odor Eliminator Bundle
Posted on January 31st, 2016
Did your kids have an accident in bed? Did the cat use the couch as their litter box?
Clear The Air can eliminate these odors and it is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets.
Here is how to eliminate odors from your mattress and furniture:
- Take all the bedding off the mattress. Wash all bedding.
- Sprinkle Clear the Air Carpet and Furniture Odor Eliminator on your mattress where you smell the odor the strongest.
- Use half of a 14 oz canister. Click here to order.
- Leave the product down for 24 hours.
- Vacuum product up from mattress or furniture. Odor will be eliminated.
- If some odor still exists, apply a second application.
Clear The Air is safe to use on all fabrics and leather. Do you have questions about how to use our product? Contact our customer service department here to answer all your odor issue questions!
Posted on December 31st, 2015
Are you having trouble renting or selling a property because of an odor?
Clear The Air Odor Eliminators are an easy, inexpensive way to solve the problem and get your property sold or rented!
Eliminate House Odor
Property management companies and Real Estate Brokers and Agents deal with odor issues on a routine basis. Cigarette, pet, musty/mildew, dead rodent, and cooking odors are most common. Real Estate is often slow selling/renting or discounted due to odor issues. It has been reported that approximately 5-10% of all listing have odor issues that may impact the sale.
Directions to Eliminate Odors from House
- Hang 1 or 2 bags in each room that has odor. Some air circulation is best. One bag covers approximately 100 square feet. Bags will last approximately 3 months; we suggest leaving them up until house is sold/rented.
- If you have pet urine odors in the carpet (including cat urine) sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Cat Urine on carpet, tile, concrete, furniture, or any other surface. Leave down overnight; sweep or vacuum up and odor will be completely eliminated. One canister covers approximately 100 square feet.
- If you have odors outside on lawn or shrubs sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Lawns down.
- Leave down indefinitely, Clear The Air is an excellent nitrogen soil amendment. One canister covers approximately 100 square feet.
- If you have a dead rodent odor please click How to Eliminate Dead Rodent Odors PDF
Many agents keep a case of bags in their trunk.
Click here to purchase House Odor Removers.
Posted on December 1st, 2015
Dead animal odor?
Earth Care’s Clear the Air Odor Remover Bags will take care of the smell!
Dead rodents can die in your wall and often you are unable to find the carcass to remove it. Earth Care Odor Remover Bags are used by Pest Control Professionals to remove dead animal smells, and urine and feces odors associated with rodents. Dead animal removal is not necessary to remove the odors.
Earth Care Bags do not have to come into contact with dead rodent or odor causing agent. Simply hang the bag near the odor and in 24 hours the odor will be gone. Earth Care acts like a magnet by attracting and neutralizing smells. It is an all natural dead rodent odor remover, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets, even if eaten. Earth Care absorbs dead animal odors rather than masking them with a fragrance.
How to Eliminate Dead Animal Smells & Related Urine/Feces Odors
- It is not necessary to remove dead carcass to remove the odor.
- More bags =better faster results, we recommend a minimum of 3 bags.
- Hang a bag in every room you smell odor.
- If you believe dead animal is in attic or crawl space hang one bag there also.
- Bag will outlast odor from carcass and handle any urine or feces odors that may exist from previously infested areas.
- One bag covers up to 100 square feet. It will last 3-4 months in use, or indefinitely in plastic wrap.
Minimum of three bags needed to remove dead Rodent/Animal odors.
Watch what Professional Pest Control Operators say about Earth Care here.
Posted on October 5th, 2015
Does your crock pot smell like the last thing you cooked in it?
Even after scrubbing that smell from what you last cooked can stay in your crock pot!
Here is a simple way to get rid of that odor:
Simply place one of our Earth Care Odor Remover Bags in your crock pot. Leave the lid slight ajar. That’s it, odor is gone! Leave the bag in the crock pot until you are ready to cook your next yummy dinner!
Earth Care acts like a magnet by attracting and neutralizing smells. It is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets, even if eaten. Earth Care absorbs odors rather than masking them with a fragrance.
Order the Earth Care Odor Eliminator Bag here.
Posted on August 5th, 2015
Did the kids have an accident or did the cat use your mattress as a litter box again?
Clear The Air eliminates foul mattress odors and can eliminate harmful odors you can breathe in when you sleep.
Here is how to eliminate odors from your mattress:
Do you have questions about how to use our product? Contact our customer service department to answer all your odor issue questions!
Posted on June 17th, 2015
We have a NEW PRODUCT BUNDLE to make you and your favorite furry friend happy! Eliminate all cat urine odors from your litter box with the Cat Bundle, Meow!
Just hang a bag near your cat liter box and sprinkle the granules directly in the sand box…magic no more odor! Its safe too.