Posted on October 5th, 2015
Does your crock pot smell like the last thing you cooked in it?
Even after scrubbing that smell from what you last cooked can stay in your crock pot!
Here is a simple way to get rid of that odor:
Simply place one of our Earth Care Odor Remover Bags in your crock pot. Leave the lid slight ajar. That’s it, odor is gone! Leave the bag in the crock pot until you are ready to cook your next yummy dinner!
Earth Care acts like a magnet by attracting and neutralizing smells. It is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets, even if eaten. Earth Care absorbs odors rather than masking them with a fragrance.
Order the Earth Care Odor Eliminator Bag here.
Posted on June 1st, 2015
What’s that smell? Clear the Air would like to share the following information to help you eliminate the odors that are associated with dead rodents.
Dead rodents can die in your wall and often you are unable to find the carcass to remove it. Earth Care Odor Remover Bags are used by Pest Control Professionals to remove dead rodent odors, and urine and feces odors associated with rodents. The carcass does not have to be removed to remove the odors.
Earth Care Bags do not have to come into contact with dead rodent or odor causing agent. Simply hang the bag near the odorand in 24 hours the odor will be gone. Earth Care acts like a magnetby attracting and neutralizing smells. It is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets, even if eaten. Earth Care adsorbs odors rather than masking them with a fragrance.
Directions to eliminate deal animal odors:
- It is not necessary to remove dead carcass to remove the odor.
- More bags =better faster results, we recommend a minimum of 3 bags.
- Hang a bag in every room you smell odor.
- If you believe dead animal is in attic or crawl space hang one bag there also.
- Bag will outlast odor from carcass and handle any urine or feces odors that may exist from previously infested areas.
- One bag covers up to 100 square feet. It will last 3-4 months in use, or indefinitely in plastic wrap.
- Minimum of three bags needed to remove dead Rodent/Animal odors.
Posted on November 30th, 2014
Does your boat smell? Earth Care Odor Remover Bags will help you get back to smooth sailing!
What stinks? Bilge odors, mild and mildew odors, fuel odors, head and holding tank odors, gallery odors, and smoke are common odors that stink up our boats. Air fresheners just mask the odors and often smell worst than the offensive odor. Earth Care Odor Remover Bags can simply be placed in your boat and they will completely eliminate all these odors.
Earth Care draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are adsorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances. It is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets even if eaten. It does not have to come into contact with odor producer to eliminate the odor. Earth Care does not cover up odors it literally “clears the air” leaving the air fresh and clean.
Directions to Eliminate Odors From Your Boat:
- Hang one bag in each bilge compartment, the head, the galley, and each cabin. Some air circulation such as an open hatch is needed. Do not put the bag directly in standing water or direct sunlight.
- The bags will continue to eliminate new odors for up to 3 months.
- Use 3 canisters or bucket and sprinkle granules on all upholstery and carpet. Brush granules into carpet. Leave down 24 hours and vacuum or sweep up. All odors will be completely eliminated.
Posted on November 23rd, 2014
Your new carpet looks great, but did you know that studies of animals have shown that breathing some types of VOCs over a long period of time can increase the risk of getting cancer.
Some carpets are made with a chemical called VOCs, Volatile Organic Compounds, and are a substance that contains carbon and that evaporates or “off-gases” at room temperature.
A number of building and household materials may be sources of VOCs. New carpeting, backing, and adhesives; draperies; wood products that use certain glues, finishes, and waxes in the manufacturing process; and vinyl type flooring and wall coverings may all release VOCs into the air.
The good news is that these odors can easily be removed with Earth Care’s Clear The Air Odor Eliminators. Simply sprinkling Earth Care Clear The Air granules on the carpet and hanging Earth Care Odor Remover Bags will eliminate the new carpet odors. This unique form of Earth Care Products Mineral does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire area.
Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances. Clear The Air does not cover up odors; it literally “clears the air” leaving the air fresh and clean. Clear The Air is made from an all-natural mineral, is non-toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth.
Purchase Clear The Air Odor Eliminators here.
Posted on November 15th, 2014
Do you have pet odors in your home you can’t get rid of?
Cat & dog urine odor is one of the strongest and toughest odors to get rid of. Most products on the market are wet and must come into contact with the urine to remove the odor. This means if you have urine that has soaked into the carpet you must pull up the carpet and pad and soak the carpet, pad and floorboards. What a mess!
With Clear The Air Cat & Dog Urine Odor Eliminator just sprinkle the granules on top of the carpet leave on overnight and vacuum in the morning and the odor is completely eliminated. Works well on all surfaces pulling the odors out of tile and concrete. Will completely eliminate the odors from your liter box, no one will know you have a litter box in the house!
Directions to Eliminate Cat Urine Odors From Litter Box
- Add granules to bottom of litter box, add litter, then add additional granules on top.
- Add 1/2 cup of granules each time litter is changed, scooped or as needed.
- Will prolong the life of your litter.
Directions to Eliminate Urine Odors From Carpets, Wood Floors, Tile, Concrete or Furniture
- Remove feces and excess urine.
- Sprinkle granules over area until dry granules are present on top. Also works well on old dry urine odors.
- Leave down 24 hours then sweep or vacuum.
- Clear The Air pulls odors from carpet, padding, and subfloor.
- Typically one application will eliminate all odors; occasionally a second application is necessary.
- One canister covers 100 square feet.
Directions to Eliminate Pet Odors from Pet, Pet Beds, or Car
- Sprinkle granules directly on pet, gently work into coat. Leave on as long as pet will tolerate. It is best to do this outside so your pet can shake off the granules. Repeat as necessary.
- Sprinkle directly on pet beds, leave down 24 hours shake off or vacuum. Also hang an Odor Eliminator Bag near the pet bed.
- Sprinkle granules on car seats and carpet. Leave down 24 hours. Sweep or vacuum. Leave a couple window cracked for air circulation. Also add an Odor Eliminator Bag to your car to continue to remove odors
Posted on October 27th, 2014
Does the house you are renting or selling have an odor that won’t go away??
Property management companies and Real Estate Brokers and Agents deal with odor issues on a routine basis. Cigarette, pet, musty/mildew, dead rodent, and cooking odors are most common. Clear The Air Odor Eliminators are an easy, inexpensive way to solve the problem and get your property sold or rented. Clear The Air does not cover up odors; it literally “clears the air” leaving the air fresh and clean.
Here is how you eliminate odors from the house:
- Hang 1 or 2 bags in each room that has odor. Some air circulation is best. One bag covers approximately 100 square feet. Bags will last approximately 3 months; we suggest leaving them up until house is sold/rented.
- If you have pet urine odors in the carpet (including cat urine) sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Cat Urine on carpet, tile, concrete, furniture, or any other surface. Leave down overnight; sweep or vacuum up and odor will be completely eliminated. One canister covers approximately 100 square feet.
- If you have odors outside on lawn or shrubs sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Lawns down. Leave down indefinitely, Clear The Air is an excellent nitrogen soil amendment. One canister covers approximately 100 square feet.
- If you have a dead rodent odor please click How to Eliminate Dead Rodent Odors PDF
- Many agents keep a case of bags in their trunk.
Posted on October 24th, 2014
Clear The Air does all their product assembly and shipping at Partnerships With Industry (PWI). Since October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month, we would like to share what PWI does for our community.The following information is from Partnerships With Industry’s website and their October Newsletter.
PWI clients have a wide range of intellectual, developmental, and/or other disabilities; however, at PWI, we like to focus on their many ABILITIES rather than disabilities.
Here is the impact that PWI is making on the community:
- We serve 750 adults with disabilities daily
- We employ 1,000 adults with disabilities annually
- We have a staff of 118, 70 of whom are Employment Training Specialists (aka job
- Our oldest client is 72 years young
- Our youngest client is 18 years old
- 100% of those we serve were unemployed prior to coming to PWI
Across the US 77% of adults with development disabilties are unemployed. PWI and our amazing staff are working against that statistic every day, to help adults with developmental disabilities let their many ABILITIES shine and prove to everyone that they are more than capable of employment.
Posted on October 15th, 2014
Is the odor from your dumpster room offending the businesses and stores nearby?
Earth Care Odor Remover Bags are used by Pest Control Professionals to remove dumpster room odors. Earth Care Odor Remover Bags are easy to use, just hang them in the dumpster room and they will completely eliminate the odors.
Here’s how to eliminate odors from the dumpster room and trash cans:
- Move bins out of the way and spread Granules from the Earth Care Bucket over the wet area. Put down enough granules to where at least 50% of the granules on top are still dry.
- Spread a liberal amount of granules on top of the rubbish in the bins. If the rubbish is wet on top make sure to add enough to where you have some dry granules on top.
- If rubbish bin is in doors hang 2 bags immediately above the bins, high enough where the bags do not obstruct lid when opened. Use 2 bags per rubbish bin.
- In one hour you should realize a noticeable lowering of the odor. If the odor is still at a high unacceptable level add more granules and bags to reduce the odor.
- Change bags out monthly and add granules monthly or as needed.
- Sweep up granules under bins after 2 or 3 days.
- To remove odors from trash can simply sprinkle granules into trash can. No more stinky garage from your trash cans!
- The Result: The odors will be greatly reduced or eliminated. This will result in less insects and rodents being attracted and a much more pleasant healthier area.
Posted on September 28th, 2014
Do you or someone you know drive a truck?
Clear The Air would like to share how to remove odors from shipping containers and trucks:
Shipping containers often take on the odors of fish, food, animals, and many of the odors of previously shipped merchandise. Earth Care’s Clear The Air Odor Eliminators will completely eliminate these odors, pulling the odors out of the shipping container.
This unique form of Earth Care Products Mineral does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire area. Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are adsorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances. Clear the air does not cover up odors; it literally “clears the air” leaving the air fresh and clean. Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is safe around children and pets even if eaten.
Directions to Eliminate Odors from Shipping Containers and Trucks
- Hang 3 Earth Care Odor Eliminator Bags in container. It is best to have some air circulation. One bag will cover 100 square feet. Odor will be eliminated in 24 hours.
- The bag will continue to eliminate new odors for up to 3 months.
- If odors have soaked into the floor of container Clear The Air Odor Eliminator granules can be sprinkled on the bottom of the container. It is best to have some air circulation. Leave down 24 hours and vacuum or sweep out. Odors will be completely eliminated.
Posted on October 28th, 2013
Litter box tips for your cat.
Clear The Air specializes in providing Odor Eliminators that can eliminate litter box odor to keep you and your cat’s noses happy.
Here are some tips for creating a pleasant environment for your kitty’s sandbox:
- Keep the litter box in a safe and quiet location. Make sure it is not in a corner with no escape – like the end of the laundry room with one entry/exit.
- Keep litter box clean….no one likes a dirty outhouse!
- Keep litter box and the cat’s feeding area in separate places.
- Don’t place litter box on carpet…often the feel of carpet is more attractive than the litter.
- Don’t move the box around and if you have to change the location of it, do it gradually (a few inches a day)
- The bigger the box, the better.
- Add Earth Care’s Clear The Air Odor Eliminator to the box every time you scoop or clean the box.
If your kitty misses the sandbox or has an accident somewhere else he/she isn’t supposed to, clean up the spot and sprinkle Earth Care on the soiled area. Cat urine is a very strong odor and unfortunately it stays in the carpet if you do not have the proper way to get rid of it. That is why Earth Care works great for cat urine odor. Earth Care draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are adsorbed and neutralized.