Posted on October 25th, 2016
Do you need help controlling litter box odors or keeping an eye on your pets while you are gone?
Clear The Air would like to share some of the best technology for you, your pets, and the environment.
When you think about technology that can save you time or make your life easier, tech for your pets is probably not the first thing that comes to mind. But there are many options available that can help you reach your goals while taking care of your pets and the environment. Here are a few ideas that all savvy pet owners can benefit from trying out.
Keep Your Furry Friend in Your Sights
Most people who have dogs consider their canine to be a part of their family, and the same sentiment often applies to cats too. So it’s understandable that one of the main fears of having a pet is them somehow getting away and you not being able to find them. You can easily put this fear to rest by using a GPS tracker to keep tabs on your pet’s whereabouts.
The Paw Tracker is an intuitive, lightweight tracker that can be clipped directly onto your furry pal’s collar. The tracking system is linked to your smartphone and you can quickly see the location of your dog or cat anytime you get concerned. Make the whole system environmentally friendly by clipping the Paw Tracker to an eco-friendly collar like one from Earth Dog and by using your smartphone of choice.
Freshen and Clear The Air
Ask any cat lover what the biggest downside is to owning these lovable companions and they’ll almost always answer, “litter boxes.” Although a necessary part of having a cat, the smell is unpleasant and cleaning them can be a hassle. The good news is technology has produced a solution.
Try the Litter-Robot, an automatic self-cleaning litter box that eliminates the need to scoop out the clumps in the litter box yourself. It helps you save pounds of litter and will also significantly reduce how much trash you throw out each year. Of course this doesn’t solve the odor problem, so you’ll want to couple the Litter-Robot with the Clear the Air Cat Urine Odor Remover Bundle. Our product is non-toxic and biodegradable, and therefore safe for the planet. Using these two items in tandem ensures that you will have a much more pleasant experience with the least fun aspect of cat ownership and the environment will benefit at the same time.
Upgrade Your Food and Water System
The daily chore of feeding your kitties and pooches can sometimes be difficult. You get stuck at work late one day, and they’re meowing and howling by the time you get home. Or you need to go on a short trip but have no one who can come by and refill your pets’ food and water bowls. Or maybe you’ve been told by your veterinarian that your furry best friend needs to lose a little weight for her health. Once again, technology to the rescue.
Have you considered an automatic pet feeder? The Automatic Pet Feeder from Toppy Pets is made from eco-friendly plastic and takes care of your creatures’ most basic needs when you’re not able to. Simply want to slow down your dog’s eating time, and help her get a little weight off? Try the Simply Pets A-Maze-In-A-Bowl Slow Feed Dog Bowl, which is made from eco-friendly bamboo fibers and helps manage canine obesity.
Whatever your goals and needs are for your cats and dogs, there’s likely a device that can help you achieve them. Give these products and systems a try and feel good about the benefits to you, your furry children and the environment.
Posted on August 5th, 2015
Did the kids have an accident or did the cat use your mattress as a litter box again?
Clear The Air eliminates foul mattress odors and can eliminate harmful odors you can breathe in when you sleep.
Here is how to eliminate odors from your mattress:
Do you have questions about how to use our product? Contact our customer service department to answer all your odor issue questions!
Posted on July 2nd, 2015
Clear the Air has a new product!! Keep your favorite furry friend happy with the NEW CAT BUNDLE!
- Clear the Air removes cat urine odors in carpets, concrete, wood floors, tile, furniture, and litter boxes with out chemicals or fragrances.
- Clear the Air does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the carpet pad, and sub-floor.
- Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets even if eaten.
- Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets even if eaten.
DIRECTIONS TO ELIMINATE CAT URINE ODOR
- Add granules to bottom of litter box, add litter then add additional granules on top.
- Add 1/2 cup of granules each time litter is changed or scooped or as needed.
- Clear The Air will extend the life of your cat litter!
- Hang one bag above or near the sand box.
Carpets, Wood Floors, Tile, Concrete, or Furniture:
- Remove excess feces and urine.
- Sprinkle granules on hard surface, furniture, or carpet. Brush into carpet.
- Leave down 24 hours and vacuum or sweep up.
- Typically one application will remove all odors, occasionally a second application is necessary.
Posted on November 15th, 2014
Do you have pet odors in your home you can’t get rid of?
Cat & dog urine odor is one of the strongest and toughest odors to get rid of. Most products on the market are wet and must come into contact with the urine to remove the odor. This means if you have urine that has soaked into the carpet you must pull up the carpet and pad and soak the carpet, pad and floorboards. What a mess!
With Clear The Air Cat & Dog Urine Odor Eliminator just sprinkle the granules on top of the carpet leave on overnight and vacuum in the morning and the odor is completely eliminated. Works well on all surfaces pulling the odors out of tile and concrete. Will completely eliminate the odors from your liter box, no one will know you have a litter box in the house!
Directions to Eliminate Cat Urine Odors From Litter Box
- Add granules to bottom of litter box, add litter, then add additional granules on top.
- Add 1/2 cup of granules each time litter is changed, scooped or as needed.
- Will prolong the life of your litter.
Directions to Eliminate Urine Odors From Carpets, Wood Floors, Tile, Concrete or Furniture
- Remove feces and excess urine.
- Sprinkle granules over area until dry granules are present on top. Also works well on old dry urine odors.
- Leave down 24 hours then sweep or vacuum.
- Clear The Air pulls odors from carpet, padding, and subfloor.
- Typically one application will eliminate all odors; occasionally a second application is necessary.
- One canister covers 100 square feet.
Directions to Eliminate Pet Odors from Pet, Pet Beds, or Car
- Sprinkle granules directly on pet, gently work into coat. Leave on as long as pet will tolerate. It is best to do this outside so your pet can shake off the granules. Repeat as necessary.
- Sprinkle directly on pet beds, leave down 24 hours shake off or vacuum. Also hang an Odor Eliminator Bag near the pet bed.
- Sprinkle granules on car seats and carpet. Leave down 24 hours. Sweep or vacuum. Leave a couple window cracked for air circulation. Also add an Odor Eliminator Bag to your car to continue to remove odors
Posted on September 30th, 2014
Clear The Air produces amazing results when it comes to eliminating odors. Here’s a great testimonial from an article on the examiner.com:
“Clear the Air is possibly the most amazing new product I have encountered since…well, since toaster pastries. Made by Earth Care Products, this is a granulated odor removal product made from an all natural mineral. It is non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-caustic, and biodegradable. After it has been used to eliminate odors, the remaining granules can be disposed of in your garden, as it will add time-released nitrogen nutrients to the soil! It can safely be used around pets and children: even if it is eaten, it is non-toxic (unlike some toaster pastries).”
“A lot of time went into that latch hook rug and I could not bring myself to discard it so it went into the garage – til now. I decided it would be a great test for this product. I sprinkled the product onto the latch hook rug, waited 24 hours (knowing this would never work), shook the rug outside into the tomato plants…and could not believe that the smell was gone. Several days later the odor is still gone. I even made the small teenager sniff the rug (oh she was thrilled).” -Phyllis (Dayton Small Pet Examiner)
Click here to read the entire article
Posted on August 21st, 2014
Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Clear The Air came across Dr. Mercola’s article about the differences between dogs and cats and we would like to share it with our readers:
- Dogs can be trained quickly, some in a matter of minutes, to obey basic commands like ‘come’ and ‘sit.’
- Most cats are difficult if not impossible to train to respond to directives.
- Cats can be house-trained in an instant as long as they have access to a litter box. There’s really no training to it, in fact. It’s instinct.
- Most dogs take considerably longer to housebreak, and some just never get all the way there. Unlike with Fluffy, housebreaking a pup is usually a hands-on, time intensive project.
- Dogs are social beings. They want to be with their pack, wherever their pack may be.
- Cats are solitary by comparison and their primary attachment (when forced to choose) is to their territory rather than other two or four-legged animals.
- Dogs have 42 teeth.
- Cats have 30.
- Cats can jump and climb, giving them more options when they need to hunt for food, or when they feel threatened.
- Dogs are earthbound, so they need their pack to hunt effectively. And when a threat triggers their fight-or-flight response, they are more likely to react with aggression because their ability to flee from a predator is limited.
- Dogs are scavenging carnivores, which means although they are primarily meat-eaters, if necessary they can survive on plant material alone (remember, surviving is different than thriving).
- Cats are obligate or strict carnivores. Kitties cannot sustain life without eating meat in some form.
- Dogs in the wild catch their prey by running it down. They are long distance runners, not sprinters.
- Cats creep up on their prey and catch it by surprise. They are sprinters, not distance runners.
- Cats cannot be fasted and should not be dieted down too quickly. Kitties don’t efficiently burn fat reserves as an energy source. Instead, without food, their bodies break down non-fatty tissues for energy. This can lead to a life-threatening liver condition called hepatic lipidosis.
- Dogs are much better at using their fat reserves and can tolerate a lack of food for much longer than cats.
- Cats have retractable claws that stay sharp because they are protected inside the toes.
- Dogs claws are always extended and become blunt from constant contact with the ground when they walk.
- A dog’s memory is only about five minutes long.
- Kitties can remember up to 16 hours.
Read entire article about dog and cat differences from Dr. Mercola here.
Posted on July 30th, 2014
Did you know we offer a 100% guarantee that our product will eliminate any odor?
Clear The Air produces amazing results when it comes to eliminating odors. See what others say about our products:
Our cat was recently diagnosed with diabetes and has since contracted a bladder infection. To our complete annoyance, this caused him to not use the litter box and instead was using the carpeting. I bought this before the problem got completely out of hand and it worked like a charm. The directions say to let it sit overnight before vacuuming but of course I couldn’t wait that long and it still worked. Will be getting more of this product for future needs. ~Norah
It magically absorbs pet odors from my carpets, even in high heat and humidity. It’s great for between shampooings. Just sprinkle, let it sit overnight and vacuum. ~Jayne
I have tried 4 or 5 different products trying to get the old urine smells our of our carpet from my black lab’s potty training accidents. Nothing had worked. I thought I’d try this product, and since there was a money back guarantee, I figured I didn’t have anything to lose. I followed the instructions, sprinkled it on the carpet right before we went to bed, and then vacuumed it up the next morning, and just like that, the smell was gone! Finally my house smells fresh and clean again! 5 Paws up for Clear the Air! ~Ace’s Mom
I have a house full of pets and someone is always leaving me a “surprise” Ive tried everything and nothing has worked or even come close to working except this! It TOOK the smell out of the carpet, not cover it up with perfumes. Ive even used it on my furniture just to freshen it up. And it really does work on wood floors too! I love this stuff!
Posted on July 28th, 2014
Have a foul odor in your home? Here is how our Odor Remover and Odor Eliminator Products work:
Earth Care Products “Clear The Air” can be used to eliminate odors by simply placing a bag near the odor, or by sprinkling granules over or near the soiled areas. The great news is, Earth Care’s Clear The Air does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire room.
Earth Care Products are ingredients are negatively charged and odiferous gasses ride on positively charged particles. Because of this negative and positive attraction Earth Care draws in odors like a powerful magnet.
The odors are adsorbed and neutralized without any cover ups or fragrances. The molecular structure of Earth Care consists of billions of microscopic pores, which gives it a large surface area (exceeding the size of a football field). This enables Earth Care to adsorb phenomenal amounts of odors!!
Earth Care does not cover up odors it literally clears the air, leaving the air fresh and clean with no odors or fragrances left behind.
Many of the odor and pollution control products on the market today act merely as masking agents. This means they add chemicals to the air to cover up odors and actually increase the level of indoor pollutants in the process. Earth Care, on the other hand, truly eliminates odors and cleans the air by adsorbing and neutralizing odors. Earth Care Products are especially beneficial to those that suffer from chemical sensitivity which can be aggravated by fragrances.
Earth Care is safe for Planet Earth. To dispose of Earth Care simply add to your soil, it is an excellent nitrogen soil amendment.
Posted on June 30th, 2014
Have you heard about Mouse and Wifi?
A Cox Communications employee was shocked after he opened a box at work and found two newborn kittens clinging to life inside.
The two kittens have now recovered after they were found inside a box packed with fiberglass equipment that arrived from Hollywood and are available for adoption from the San Diego Humane Society! after they were found inside a box packed with fiberglass equipment that arrived from Hollywood.
Here’s their latest update:
Mouse and Wifi are ready to find their new home!
We’re so happy to tell you that Mouse and Wifi, the kittens who made the treacherous journey from LA to San Diego in a Cox Communications box, are officially ready for adoption! Orphaned, newborn kittens have such a struggle to stay alive, and their rough start made the first weeks of their lives even harder. They have been through many ups and downs as they have grown into the kittens they are today…and they did it together. Both kittens are now happy, healthy and growing strong, and we would like them to be adopted together. They have developed such a bond of friendship and support and it would be a shame to split them up!
If you’d like to open your heart and home and adopt Mouse and Wifi, please apply in person at our 5500 Gaines Street location in San Diego. We will be accepting applications through Thursday, July 3 at 6 p.m. Please include in your application a paragraph of no more than 250 words about why you would be the best pet guardian for Mouse and Wifi. We will contact the lucky adopter by July 8th.
Read more about Mouse and Wifi from the San Diego Humane Society.
Posted on June 19th, 2014
Do other people know you have cats the minute they walk in your door?
Cat litter boxes can be offensive to the nose and can make your home smell like a giant kitty box! If you don’t want to smell like the crazy cat lady, continue reading for a safe and effective way to eliminate cat litter odor.
It is important for the litter box area to be safe, quiet and away form the hustle and bustle at home. Here are some tips for creating a pleasant environment for your kitty’s sandbox:
- Keep the litter box in a safe and quiet location. Make sure it is not in a corner with no escape – like the end of the laundry room with one entry/exit.
- Keep litter box clean…no one likes a dirty outhouse!
- Keep litter box and the cat’s feeding area in separate places.
- Don’t place litter box on carpet…often the feel of carpet is more attractive than the litter thus causing accidents.
- Don’t move the box around and if you have to change the location of it, do it gradually (a few inches a day)
- The bigger the box, the better.
- Add Earth Care’s Clear The Air Odor Eliminator to the box every time you scoop the litter box, clean it or you smell it and just don’t have time right then to clean it out.
If your kitty misses the sandbox or has an accident somewhere else he/she isn’t supposed to, clean up the spot and sprinkle Earth Care on the soiled area. Cat urine is a very strong odor and unfortunately it stays in the carpet if you do not have the proper way to get rid of it. That is why Earth Care works great for cat urine odor. Earth Care draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are adsorbed and neutralized.
Plus, our products are 100% safe to use around pets and children, even if ingested!