Posted on July 2nd, 2015
Clear the Air has a new product!! Keep your favorite furry friend happy with the NEW CAT BUNDLE!
- Clear the Air removes cat urine odors in carpets, concrete, wood floors, tile, furniture, and litter boxes with out chemicals or fragrances.
- Clear the Air does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the carpet pad, and sub-floor.
- Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets even if eaten.
- Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets even if eaten.
DIRECTIONS TO ELIMINATE CAT URINE ODOR
- Add granules to bottom of litter box, add litter then add additional granules on top.
- Add 1/2 cup of granules each time litter is changed or scooped or as needed.
- Clear The Air will extend the life of your cat litter!
- Hang one bag above or near the sand box.
Carpets, Wood Floors, Tile, Concrete, or Furniture:
- Remove excess feces and urine.
- Sprinkle granules on hard surface, furniture, or carpet. Brush into carpet.
- Leave down 24 hours and vacuum or sweep up.
- Typically one application will remove all odors, occasionally a second application is necessary.
Posted on November 15th, 2014
Do you have pet odors in your home you can’t get rid of?
Cat & dog urine odor is one of the strongest and toughest odors to get rid of. Most products on the market are wet and must come into contact with the urine to remove the odor. This means if you have urine that has soaked into the carpet you must pull up the carpet and pad and soak the carpet, pad and floorboards. What a mess!
With Clear The Air Cat & Dog Urine Odor Eliminator just sprinkle the granules on top of the carpet leave on overnight and vacuum in the morning and the odor is completely eliminated. Works well on all surfaces pulling the odors out of tile and concrete. Will completely eliminate the odors from your liter box, no one will know you have a litter box in the house!
Directions to Eliminate Cat Urine Odors From Litter Box
- Add granules to bottom of litter box, add litter, then add additional granules on top.
- Add 1/2 cup of granules each time litter is changed, scooped or as needed.
- Will prolong the life of your litter.
Directions to Eliminate Urine Odors From Carpets, Wood Floors, Tile, Concrete or Furniture
- Remove feces and excess urine.
- Sprinkle granules over area until dry granules are present on top. Also works well on old dry urine odors.
- Leave down 24 hours then sweep or vacuum.
- Clear The Air pulls odors from carpet, padding, and subfloor.
- Typically one application will eliminate all odors; occasionally a second application is necessary.
- One canister covers 100 square feet.
Directions to Eliminate Pet Odors from Pet, Pet Beds, or Car
- Sprinkle granules directly on pet, gently work into coat. Leave on as long as pet will tolerate. It is best to do this outside so your pet can shake off the granules. Repeat as necessary.
- Sprinkle directly on pet beds, leave down 24 hours shake off or vacuum. Also hang an Odor Eliminator Bag near the pet bed.
- Sprinkle granules on car seats and carpet. Leave down 24 hours. Sweep or vacuum. Leave a couple window cracked for air circulation. Also add an Odor Eliminator Bag to your car to continue to remove odors
Posted on September 30th, 2014
Clear The Air produces amazing results when it comes to eliminating odors. Here’s a great testimonial from an article on the examiner.com:
“Clear the Air is possibly the most amazing new product I have encountered since…well, since toaster pastries. Made by Earth Care Products, this is a granulated odor removal product made from an all natural mineral. It is non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-caustic, and biodegradable. After it has been used to eliminate odors, the remaining granules can be disposed of in your garden, as it will add time-released nitrogen nutrients to the soil! It can safely be used around pets and children: even if it is eaten, it is non-toxic (unlike some toaster pastries).”
“A lot of time went into that latch hook rug and I could not bring myself to discard it so it went into the garage – til now. I decided it would be a great test for this product. I sprinkled the product onto the latch hook rug, waited 24 hours (knowing this would never work), shook the rug outside into the tomato plants…and could not believe that the smell was gone. Several days later the odor is still gone. I even made the small teenager sniff the rug (oh she was thrilled).” -Phyllis (Dayton Small Pet Examiner)
Click here to read the entire article
Posted on August 21st, 2014
Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Clear The Air came across Dr. Mercola’s article about the differences between dogs and cats and we would like to share it with our readers:
- Dogs can be trained quickly, some in a matter of minutes, to obey basic commands like ‘come’ and ‘sit.’
- Most cats are difficult if not impossible to train to respond to directives.
- Cats can be house-trained in an instant as long as they have access to a litter box. There’s really no training to it, in fact. It’s instinct.
- Most dogs take considerably longer to housebreak, and some just never get all the way there. Unlike with Fluffy, housebreaking a pup is usually a hands-on, time intensive project.
- Dogs are social beings. They want to be with their pack, wherever their pack may be.
- Cats are solitary by comparison and their primary attachment (when forced to choose) is to their territory rather than other two or four-legged animals.
- Dogs have 42 teeth.
- Cats have 30.
- Cats can jump and climb, giving them more options when they need to hunt for food, or when they feel threatened.
- Dogs are earthbound, so they need their pack to hunt effectively. And when a threat triggers their fight-or-flight response, they are more likely to react with aggression because their ability to flee from a predator is limited.
- Dogs are scavenging carnivores, which means although they are primarily meat-eaters, if necessary they can survive on plant material alone (remember, surviving is different than thriving).
- Cats are obligate or strict carnivores. Kitties cannot sustain life without eating meat in some form.
- Dogs in the wild catch their prey by running it down. They are long distance runners, not sprinters.
- Cats creep up on their prey and catch it by surprise. They are sprinters, not distance runners.
- Cats cannot be fasted and should not be dieted down too quickly. Kitties don’t efficiently burn fat reserves as an energy source. Instead, without food, their bodies break down non-fatty tissues for energy. This can lead to a life-threatening liver condition called hepatic lipidosis.
- Dogs are much better at using their fat reserves and can tolerate a lack of food for much longer than cats.
- Cats have retractable claws that stay sharp because they are protected inside the toes.
- Dogs claws are always extended and become blunt from constant contact with the ground when they walk.
- A dog’s memory is only about five minutes long.
- Kitties can remember up to 16 hours.
Read entire article about dog and cat differences from Dr. Mercola here.
Posted on July 30th, 2014
Did you know we offer a 100% guarantee that our product will eliminate any odor?
Clear The Air produces amazing results when it comes to eliminating odors. See what others say about our products:
Our cat was recently diagnosed with diabetes and has since contracted a bladder infection. To our complete annoyance, this caused him to not use the litter box and instead was using the carpeting. I bought this before the problem got completely out of hand and it worked like a charm. The directions say to let it sit overnight before vacuuming but of course I couldn’t wait that long and it still worked. Will be getting more of this product for future needs. ~Norah
It magically absorbs pet odors from my carpets, even in high heat and humidity. It’s great for between shampooings. Just sprinkle, let it sit overnight and vacuum. ~Jayne
I have tried 4 or 5 different products trying to get the old urine smells our of our carpet from my black lab’s potty training accidents. Nothing had worked. I thought I’d try this product, and since there was a money back guarantee, I figured I didn’t have anything to lose. I followed the instructions, sprinkled it on the carpet right before we went to bed, and then vacuumed it up the next morning, and just like that, the smell was gone! Finally my house smells fresh and clean again! 5 Paws up for Clear the Air! ~Ace’s Mom
I have a house full of pets and someone is always leaving me a “surprise” Ive tried everything and nothing has worked or even come close to working except this! It TOOK the smell out of the carpet, not cover it up with perfumes. Ive even used it on my furniture just to freshen it up. And it really does work on wood floors too! I love this stuff!
Posted on July 28th, 2014
Have a foul odor in your home? Here is how our Odor Remover and Odor Eliminator Products work:
Earth Care Products “Clear The Air” can be used to eliminate odors by simply placing a bag near the odor, or by sprinkling granules over or near the soiled areas. The great news is, Earth Care’s Clear The Air does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire room.
Earth Care Products are ingredients are negatively charged and odiferous gasses ride on positively charged particles. Because of this negative and positive attraction Earth Care draws in odors like a powerful magnet.
The odors are adsorbed and neutralized without any cover ups or fragrances. The molecular structure of Earth Care consists of billions of microscopic pores, which gives it a large surface area (exceeding the size of a football field). This enables Earth Care to adsorb phenomenal amounts of odors!!
Earth Care does not cover up odors it literally clears the air, leaving the air fresh and clean with no odors or fragrances left behind.
Many of the odor and pollution control products on the market today act merely as masking agents. This means they add chemicals to the air to cover up odors and actually increase the level of indoor pollutants in the process. Earth Care, on the other hand, truly eliminates odors and cleans the air by adsorbing and neutralizing odors. Earth Care Products are especially beneficial to those that suffer from chemical sensitivity which can be aggravated by fragrances.
Earth Care is safe for Planet Earth. To dispose of Earth Care simply add to your soil, it is an excellent nitrogen soil amendment.
Posted on June 30th, 2014
Have you heard about Mouse and Wifi?
A Cox Communications employee was shocked after he opened a box at work and found two newborn kittens clinging to life inside.
The two kittens have now recovered after they were found inside a box packed with fiberglass equipment that arrived from Hollywood and are available for adoption from the San Diego Humane Society! after they were found inside a box packed with fiberglass equipment that arrived from Hollywood.
Here’s their latest update:
Mouse and Wifi are ready to find their new home!
We’re so happy to tell you that Mouse and Wifi, the kittens who made the treacherous journey from LA to San Diego in a Cox Communications box, are officially ready for adoption! Orphaned, newborn kittens have such a struggle to stay alive, and their rough start made the first weeks of their lives even harder. They have been through many ups and downs as they have grown into the kittens they are today…and they did it together. Both kittens are now happy, healthy and growing strong, and we would like them to be adopted together. They have developed such a bond of friendship and support and it would be a shame to split them up!
If you’d like to open your heart and home and adopt Mouse and Wifi, please apply in person at our 5500 Gaines Street location in San Diego. We will be accepting applications through Thursday, July 3 at 6 p.m. Please include in your application a paragraph of no more than 250 words about why you would be the best pet guardian for Mouse and Wifi. We will contact the lucky adopter by July 8th.
Read more about Mouse and Wifi from the San Diego Humane Society.
Posted on June 19th, 2014
Do other people know you have cats the minute they walk in your door?
Cat litter boxes can be offensive to the nose and can make your home smell like a giant kitty box! If you don’t want to smell like the crazy cat lady, continue reading for a safe and effective way to eliminate cat litter odor.
It is important for the litter box area to be safe, quiet and away form the hustle and bustle at home. Here are some tips for creating a pleasant environment for your kitty’s sandbox:
- Keep the litter box in a safe and quiet location. Make sure it is not in a corner with no escape – like the end of the laundry room with one entry/exit.
- Keep litter box clean…no one likes a dirty outhouse!
- Keep litter box and the cat’s feeding area in separate places.
- Don’t place litter box on carpet…often the feel of carpet is more attractive than the litter thus causing accidents.
- Don’t move the box around and if you have to change the location of it, do it gradually (a few inches a day)
- The bigger the box, the better.
- Add Earth Care’s Clear The Air Odor Eliminator to the box every time you scoop the litter box, clean it or you smell it and just don’t have time right then to clean it out.
If your kitty misses the sandbox or has an accident somewhere else he/she isn’t supposed to, clean up the spot and sprinkle Earth Care on the soiled area. Cat urine is a very strong odor and unfortunately it stays in the carpet if you do not have the proper way to get rid of it. That is why Earth Care works great for cat urine odor. Earth Care draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are adsorbed and neutralized.
Plus, our products are 100% safe to use around pets and children, even if ingested!
Posted on June 9th, 2014
Cotton – the Purrrrfect Choice!
Cotton is a “Hidden Gem” at the San Diego Humane Society. Check out his story…he is looking for a forever home. If you or someone you know is looking to adopt a kitty, please consider Cotton from the San Diego Humane Society:
Look up the word “sweet” in the dictionary and it’s altogether possible that the definition you find will simply read: “Cotton the cat.” Of course, the same can easily be said for any similar such words, e.g. “Lovable,” “Affectionate,” “Loving,” etc. And you could rest assured that you were being given completely accurate information (from a crazy awesome type of dictionary no less).
You see, this 7-year old Himalayan/Domestic Longhair mix is the epitome of all such words and sentiments. Truly. Like seriously, you have no idea. Cotton has managed to take all of our collective hearts, steal them, and also melt them simultaneously. All he wants is to nuzzle, purr, and affectionately knead his way into your arms.
Want to hold him like a baby?
Guess what? He wants you to, too!
Looking for a feline who isn’t afraid to express his sweeter, softer side?
Well, you’re in luck because he just so happens to be looking for you, too!!
Now, it is perhaps worth mentioning that the aforementioned feline is the sweetest and most loving and adoringly adorable kitty you have ever met… just so long as you are a human being. Or at least not another male cat. He seems okay with the ladies. Might even do well with a doggie. He just ain’t too keen on other male kitties so much. But boy-oh-boy with this boy, and the abundance of love he has to share, you will never find yourself lacking in the love department with him by your side!!
Cotton is also FIV positive. What does that mean? Sound scary?? It really isn’t, it just means that it’s harder for him to fight infection. Many FIV+ cats live long and happy lives! They can live as an only cat or with other FIV+ cats.
Cotton is currently available for adoption at our San Diego campus but is residing behind-the-scenes, so you will need to be sure to ask for an introduction! His adoption fee of only $65 is such a small price for the ginormous amount of love that he will introduce into your life! It also includes his neuter, current vaccinations, permanent microchip identification, a certificate for a free veterinary exam, and a license if residing in Oceanside or Vista! For more information about this lovable gem of a kitty, or if you’d like to meet him, please contact Customer Service at (619) 299-7012 or stop by our Gaines Campus. Animal ID 140626
Posted on May 12th, 2014
Juliet & Gellman – the Purrrrfect Pair!
Check out Juliet and Gellman from the San Diego Humane Society:
Theirs is a story of friendship, and the special healing that it can bring. You see, both 6-month old Juliet and 1-year old Gellman were painfully fearful when they first came into our care. Each was transferred to us from different local shelters who needed our help in caring for them. Although they came in separately and at different times, their primary caregiver, Shannon, thought they might do well together. Her hope was that they might help each other come out of their shells a little.
Her idea worked wonderfully – and the two cats took to one another like peanut butter and jelly!
While both are still a bit nervous at first when being pet, it only takes seconds before they’re leaning into you – eager for more affection. Juliet, in particular, is very playful once she has warmed up and will solicit attention from those she’s closest to, sometimes even bestowing upon them the high honor of giving her cute tummy a rub! She also is very cat-friendly and seems to enjoy the company of a variety of other cats. Oh, and give this girl a special treat (baby food happens to be a favorite) and her heart will be yours!
Gellman is more the quiet, observant-type. Mellow and sweet, he remains comfortable and relaxed in the presence of people but is a little more hesitant to approach, always glad to have Juliet to “check in with” when he’s feeling a little uncertain. However, if the mood should strike, he’s been known to be quite playful and silly when approached with a wand toy!
Of course, regardless of their individual personalities, it’s together that these two felines really shine brightest. Many a heart has melted at the sight of the two of them snuggled up together (sometimes squeezing into rather tight quarters just to do so!) or grooming one another sweetly. They have a unique bond, and it has fostered tremendous growth in each of them and helped them share the adorable personalities they always had just hidden beneath the surface. It’s because of this bond that the two BFFs will need to be adopted together into the same loving home. And what wonderful companions they are certain to make! Once they bond to you and feel comfortable in their surroundings, you will quickly see their sweet and incredibly lovable personalities and we’re certain you’ll find yourself wondering how you ever managed without them!
These phenomenal felines are not currently in public view so if you are interested in meeting the breathtakingly beautiful Juliet and the heartbreakingly handsome Gellman, please contact our San Diego Campus at (619) 299-7012 for more information or to arrange an introduction!
Help spread the word about me & help me find a home! Click here to print my Furry Flyer and post it around the community!
Animal IDs 138034 & 139857