Posted on April 10th, 2013
Mold and mildew can be found many places in your home.
Mold loves any type of warm or humid environment and can live off any organic matter. This means anything from a peach to an old newspaper or bathroom wall can have mold growing on it.
Mildew, a form of mold or fugus, can penetrate a living area or workspace if there is a high level of moisture in the air. You have probably experience that musty mildew odor when you go down into your basement. Mildew can come through walls, windows, doors carpets or under the refrigerator.
Mold should not be breathed in over long periods of time. Unfortunately our homes and offices are usually infested with toxic mold and mildew. Since it hides in cracks in the walls along with other invisible places, we are usually unaware we are breathing in these harmful effects.
Clear the Air can eliminate that musty mildew odor from your home. Especially if you have had a flood, our product works great to take away that smell of moisture in the air. Basements are another perfect place to use our product. Mold growth in homes and offices are a dangerous issue. if you recognize the symptoms of mold in your home, make an effort to protect your family and yourself.
Here are some tips to eliminate musty mildew odors:
- Hang 1-2 bags in basement. One bag cover up to 100 square feet.
- Bags will continue to eliminate musty odors for up to 3 months.
- If odors are strong (or you have had a flood) also sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Concrete or Carpet granules on floor, leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum. Odors will be completely eliminated.
- One canister of Clear The Air Odor Eliminator For Concrete or Carpet granules covers approximately 100 square feet.
Posted on April 18th, 2012
Do you or someone you know own a boat? Even if you have simply been on a boat at one time in your life, you probably remember a foul odor coming from somewhere on the boat.
Boats typically are filled with powerful odors such as bilge odors, mold and mildew odors, fuel odors, head and holding tank odors, galley odors, smoke odors and pet odors.
As you can see, many odors can inhibit boats and yachts and it is sometimes impossible to remove these odors. In the past boat owners have had to use caustic chemicals, expensive detailing, air purifiers and caustic ozone machines to rid their boat of odors. Now there is a solution to odor removal that is simple, easy to use and cost effective.
Earth Care Odor Remover Bags can simply be hung in your boat and they will completely eliminate all these odors. These odor remover bags draw in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances. Earth Care is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets even if eaten.
Earth Care’s Odor Remover Bags do not have to come in contact with the odor producer to eliminate the odor. It does not cover up odors, but literally “clears the air” leaving the air fresh and clean.
Follow the instructions below to use Earth Care’s Odor Remover Bags to completely eliminate odors from your boat or yacht:
- Hang one bag in each bilge compartment, the head, the galley, the forward cabin and aft cabins. Some air circulation such as an open hatch is needed. Do not put bag directly in standing water.
- All odors are typically eliminated in 24 hours. The bags will continue to eliminate new odors for up to 3 months. Each bag will cover approximately 100 square feet.
- Do not set bag in direct sun.
- If there are strong odors in your boat you may also want to sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Carpets and Furniture on all upholstery and carpet. Leave down overnight and vacuum. All odors will be completely eliminated.
If you have any questions or comments on our product, please Contact Us.
Posted on December 21st, 2011
Has your house flooded and/or experienced water damage? Now that all the water is out and your house has for the most part dried out, unfortunately you are often left with a musty mildew smell that permeates walls, carpets, furniture, window coverings and more. Thankfully, Earth Care’s Clear the Air Odor Eliminators will completely eliminate these odors.
They are also helpful in basements and other places you experience musty and mildew smells.
Thankfully Clear the Air does not need to come in contact with the odor producer as it will pull the odors from an entire area. It draws them in like a powerful magnet absorbing and neutralizing the air without any fragrances.
Clear the Air is made from all natural mineral, is non-toxic and biodegradable. It is also safe around children and pets even if eaten.
Follow these directions to eliminate musty mildew odors from previously flooded areas:
- Hang 1-2 bags in each room with odors. One bag cover up to 100 square feet.
- Bag will continue to eliminate new odors for up to 3 months.
- In addition to the bags sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Concrete or Carpet and Furniture granules on floor and furniture, leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum. Odors will be completely eliminated.
- One canister of Clear The Air Odor Eliminator For Concrete or Carpet and Furniture granules covers approximately 100 square feet.
- One Clear The Air Bucket of granules covers 900 square feet.
- Clear The Air can also be sprinkled outside on concrete, decks, lawns and shrubbery to remove musty odors. It is not necessary to remove from lawns and shrubbery as Clear The Air will act as a natural time release nitrogen fertilizer.
To purchase, click here.