What To Do If You’ve Been SkunkedPosted on March 9th, 2017
Baby skunk season is starting!
Clear The Air Odor Skunk Odor eliminator will completely eliminate skunk odors from your dog, furniture, carpets, lawns, shrubs, and you. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances.
Clear The Air does not cover up odors; it literally “clears the air” leaving the air fresh and clean. It is a natural skunk odor neutralizer.
For tips on what to do if you find a baby skunk, check out information from Project Wildlife here.
How to Eliminate Skunk Smells
Facts, Product Use, Reviews, Where to purchase? animals, clear the air, health, odor, odor eliminator, odor remover, small animals
- Sprinkle pet with granules, gently work into the coat. Leave on as long as pet will tolerate. It is best to do this outside so your pet can shake off the granules. Repeat as necessary. Can also be used on humans.
- Sprinkle on pet bedding or clothes. Leave down 24 hours then shake off.
- Sprinkle on concrete patios, pool areas, dog runs, kennels, garages or basements. Leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum.
- Shake liberally on lawns, artificial turf and landscaping where skunk odor originates. Okay to leave permanently on landscaping and lawn. Clear The Air acts as a time-release nitrogen fertilizer.
- Sprinkle indoors on carpet, rugs, flooring or furniture. Leave down 24 hours, sweep or vacuum.