Remove Cat & Dog Urine Odors
Cat & dog urine odor is one of the strongest and toughest odors to get rid of. Most products on the market are wet and must come into contact with the urine to remove the odor. This means if you have urine that has soaked into the carpet you must pull up the carpet and pad and soak the carpet, pad and floorboards. What a mess!
With our Cat Urine Odor Remover just sprinkle the granules on top of the carpet leave on overnight and vacuum in the morning and the odor is completely eliminated. Works well on all surfaces pulling the odors out of tile and concrete. Will completely eliminate odors from your liter box, no one will know you have a litter box in the house!
Watch this 1 Minute Video and Learn How to Remove Pet Urine Odors
Clear the Air does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the carpet pad, and sub-floor. Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances. Clear The Air does not cover up odors; it literally clears the air, leaving the air fresh and clean. Clear The Air is an all natural pet odor remover, made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth.
It is also safe around children and pets even if eaten.
How to Remove Cat Urine Odors From Litter Box
- Cat Odor Removal is easy
- Add granules to bottom of litter box, add litter, then add additional granules on top.
- Add 1/2 cup of granules each time litter is changed, scooped or as needed.
- Will prolong the life of your litter.
- Click Here to order Cat Urine Odor Eliminator Bundle
- Click Here to order Dog Urine Odor Eliminator Bundle
How to Eliminate Urine Odors From Carpets, Wood Floors, Tile, Concrete or Furniture
- Remove feces and excess urine.
- Sprinkle granules over area until dry granules are present on top. Also works well on old dry urine odors.
- Leave down 24 hours then sweep or vacuum.
- Clear The Air pulls odors from carpet, padding, and sub-floor.
- Typically one application will eliminate all odors; occasionally a second application is necessary.
- One canister covers 100 square feet.
How to Remove Pet Odors from Pet, Pet Beds, or Car
- Sprinkle granules directly on pet, gently work into coat. Leave on as long as pet will tolerate. It is best to do this outside so your pet can shake off the granules. Repeat as necessary.
- Sprinkle directly on pet beds, leave down 24 hours shake off or vacuum. Also hang an Odor Eliminator Bag near the pet bed.
- Sprinkle granules on car seats and carpet. Leave down 24 hours. Sweep or vacuum. Leave a couple window cracked for air circulation. Also add an Odor Eliminator Bag to your car to continue to remove odors.