Remove pet urine and feces odors from concrete floors, decks, basements and tile areas without chemical or fragrances. No messy liquids to apply.
Clear the Air does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire area. It works well to remove old urine odors in concrete. It will eliminate musty smell from concrete.
Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances.
Clear the air does not cover up odors; it literally "clears the air" leaving the air fresh and clean.
Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is a safe odor eliminator to use around children and pets.
HOW TO ELIMINATE ODORS FROM CONCRETE AND TILE
- Sprinkle granules down on concrete. Leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum up.
- One 14 oz canister cover approximately 100 square feet.
- Clear The Air removes old soaked in urine odors.
- Typically one application will remove all odors, occasionally a second application is necessary.
- To eliminate old urine odors from garage floors use at least 3 canisters.
14 oz canister covers up to 100 square feet.
28 oz canister covers up to 200 square feet.
Large Economy Size Bucket covers up to 900 square feet.
I had a real problem in my garage from my cats (5!). I tried EVERYTHING, scrubbing, soaking, spraying, you name it. Well, I had sprinkled some of the granules around on the floor and the smell VANISHED! I am incredibly impressed.
Susan L, Kansas City, MO