Remove pet urine and feces odors from lawns, garden, and synthetic turf without chemical or fragrances. No messy liquids to apply.
This unique form of Earth Care Products Mineral can be sprinkled on your yard areas as needed to eliminate odors. Granules are safe for all lawns and vegetation. No need to remove granules from your lawn or vegetation, as they provide an excellent time-released nitrogen fertilizer.
Clear the Air does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire area.
Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances.
Clear the air does not cover up odors; it literally "clears the air" leaving the air fresh and clean.
Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets.
HOW TO ELIMINATE ODORS FROM LAWNS AND LANDSCAPING
- Shake liberally on lawns, artificial turf, and landscaping where pet smells originate. Okay to leave permanently on landscaping and lawn. Clear The Air acts as a time release nitrogen fertilizer.
- Sprinkle on outdoor carpets, rugs, or furniture. Leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum
- Sprinkle on concrete patios, pool areas, dog runs, or kennels. Leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum.
- Sprinkle on wood or tile decks. Leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum.
- Typically one application will eliminate all odors; occasionally a second application is necessary.
14 oz canister covers up to 100 square feet.
28 oz canister covers up to 200 square feet.
Large Economy Size Buckets covers up to 900 square feet.
We are a veterinarian office and we have one grassy area where we walk the dogs to relieve themselves. It has always smelled really bad of urine and feces odors. Since we have started using the odor eliminating granules the odor has gone away. We do reapply as the odor comes back from the soaked in urine. John, Phoenix AZ