Remove cat urine odors from carpets, concrete, wood floors, tile, furniture, and litter boxes with out chemicals or fragrances.
Clear the Air cat odor remover does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the carpet pad, and sub-floor. Liquid odor eliminators require that the carpet be pulled up and the subfloor, pad, and carpet be soaked. With our product just sprinkle on top of the carpet leave down 24 hours and vacum up. Odor is gone!
Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances.
Clear The Air does not cover up odors; it literally "clears the air" leaving the air fresh and clean.
Clear The Air is an all natural odor remover, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets even if eaten.
HOW TO REMOVE CAT URINE ODOR FROM LITTER BOX:
- Add granules to bottom of litter box, add litter then add additional granules on top.
- Add 1/2 cup of granules each time litter is changed or scooped or as needed.
- Clear The Air will extend the life of your cat litter!
HOW TO REMOVE CAT URINE ODOR FROM CARPETS, FURNITURE, WOOD OR TILE
- Remove excess feces and urine.
- Sprinkle granules on hard surface, furniture, or carpet. Brush into carpet.
- Leave down 24 hours and vacuum or sweep up.
- Typically one application will remove all odors, occasionally a second application is necessary.
14 oz canister will cover up to 100 square feet.
28 oz canister will cover up to 200 square feet.
Large Economy Size Bucket will cover up to 900 square feet.
Cat Odor Remover Bundle Economical way to eliminate all odors from your sand box! Contains two 14 oz canisters and one Odor Remover Bag.
Click Here to learn more about how to eliminate cat urine odor.
I am amazed.... your product has worked so good and so quickly..... I have tried everything to rid our patio carpet of cat urine from our cat that misses the litter pan on a daily basis.... thank you.....