Remove Cigarette, Cigar and other Smoke Odors with out Fragrances or Chemicals
The truth is that cigarette smoke permeates into our furniture, carpets, walls, windows, and just about every other nook and cranny in our homes, making it particularly difficult to eliminate smoke odors. Earth Care's Clear The Air Odor Eliminators will pull the smoke odors out of carpets, drapes, furniture, clothing, and bedding without coming into contact them. It works well to remove cigarette smoke odor in cars, pulling the odors from the carpet and upholstery.
Simple to use and inexpensive Earth Care is the answer to remove smoke odors. This unique form of Earth Care Products Mineral does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire area. Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances.
Clear The Air does not cover up odors; it literally "clears the air" leaving the air fresh and clean. Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth.
It is also safe around children and pets.
How to Eliminate Smoke Odors
- Hang 1-2 Earth Care Odor Eliminator Bags in each room that smells like cigarette smoke. One bag will cover 50-100 square feet. Odor will be eliminated in 24 hours.
- Bag will last 1-2 months, if room is heavily permeated with smoke odor the bag may need to be changed more often at first.
- If odors are particularly strong or room has been smoked in for years sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Carpet and Furniture granules on carpets and furniture. Leave down 24 hours and vacuum. Odors will be completely eliminated.
- One canister of Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Carpet and Furniture covers 100 square feet; one bucket covers 900 square feet.
- Granules can also be placed in ashtrays and cigarette butt receptacles.
Click Here to order Cigarette Smoke Odor Eliminator Bundle for one Room
How to Eliminate Cigarette Smoke Odor in Car
- Sprinkle granules on carpet and upholstery. Use a minimum of one canister. Safe to use on leather.
- Leave windows cracked open for air to circulate.
- Leave down 24-48 hours Vacuum up. If odor is particularly strong a second application may be needed.
- Leave an Earth Care Odor Remover Bag in car to continue eliminating smoke odors.
Click Here to order Smoke Odor Remover for Car