Neutralize skunk odors from pets, humans, carpets, furniture, lawns, landscaping, decks, and autos without chemical or fragrances.
This unique form of Earth Care Products Mineral can be sprinkled directly on your pet, as well as inside and out side to eliminate skunk odors. It works well if your dog is sprayed by a skunk.
Clear the Air does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire area.
Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances.
Clear the air does not cover up odors; it literally "clears the air" leaving the air fresh and clean.
Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is safe around children and pets. Granules are totally safe for all lawns and vegetation. No need to remove granules from your lawn or vegetation, as they provide an excellent time-released nitrogen fertilizer.
HOW TO ELIMINATE SKUNK ODORS
- Sprinkle pet with granules, gently work into the coat. Leave on as long as pet will tolerate. It is best to do this outside so your pet can shake off the granules. Repeat as necessary. Can also be used on humans.
- Sprinkle on pet bedding or clothes. Leave down 24 hours sweep or shake off.
- Sprinkle on concrete patios, pool areas, dog runs, kennels, garages, or basements. Leave down 24 hours sweep or vacuum.
- Shake liberally on lawns, artificial turf and landscaping where skunk odor originates. Okay to leave permanently on landscaping and lawn. Clear The Air acts as a timed-release nitrogen fertilizer.
- Sprinkle on wood or tile decks. Leave down 24 hours sweep or vacuum.
- Sprinkle indoors on furniture, carpet, rugs, tile linoleum or hardwood floors. Leave down 24 hours sweep or vacuum.
- Typically one application will eliminate all odors; however because skunk odor is the toughest odor to eliminate 2 or 3 applications may be necessary. Be sure to order enough canisters or the Large Economy Size Bucket.
For skunk odors 14 oz canister covers 50 square feet.
For skunk odors Large Economy Size Bucket cover 450 square feet.
To Whom It May Concern:
On November 10th, 1994, my husband went outside in the early morning to "investigate" a noise he had heard. The noise ended up being a skunk and he was sprayed point blank from the knees down. My entire house, carpets, furniture, not to mention my husband, was consumed by this horrible odor. I frantically searched through the phone book for help. After making several calls and not receiving a call back, I looked under "Deodorize" and found Earth Care Products. I called, left a message, and within minutes received a call back from Bill Vaughn. Bill calmed me down, and assured me he could help me out. He not only told me what to do for my husband, but he patiently explained in detail how to remove the odor from the house, and our clothes.
Bill was right, I purchased the product, did exactly as he told me, and within 24 hours the odor was completely gone. Bill's customer service went beyond the call of duty. His patience, genuine concern, and great follow-up was more than we could ask for. As far as the product, it performed miracles. We hope never to encounter a situation like this again, but if we ever do, it is reassuring to know that Earth Care Products are available.
Julie Carlsbad, CA