Odors From FloodsPosted on October 29th, 2012
Our hearts and prayers go out to those on the East Coast affected by Hurricane Sandy. May the damage, if any, be minimal.
We would like to share some helpful tips to eliminating flood odors from your home. When a home is cleaned up and returned to normal after a flood, a lot of times there is that remaining mildew and moldy smell. Your home can get back to new with our amazing product!
Once the water recedes and your home or building has been dried out you are often left with a musty mildew smell that permeates the walls, carpets, furniture and window coverings. Earth Care’s Clear The Air Odor Eliminators will completely eliminate these odors.
Simple to use and cost effective Earth Care is the answer to your flood odors. This unique form of Earth Care Products Mineral does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire area. Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are adsorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances. Clear The Air does not cover up odors; it literally “clears the air” leaving the air fresh and clean. Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is safe around children and pets even if eaten.
Directions to Eliminate Musty Mildew Odors from Previously Flooded Areas
Uncategorized flood, flood damage, flood odor, flooding, home improvement, house flood, mildew odor, musty odor, odor, odor eliminator, odor remover, water damage
- Hang 1-2 bags in each room with odors. One bag cover up to 100 square feet.
- Bag will continue to eliminate new odors for up to 3 months.
- In addition to the bags sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Concrete or Carpet and Furniture granules on floor and furniture, leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum. Odors will be completely eliminated.
- One canister of Clear The Air Odor Eliminator For Concrete or Carpet and Furniture granules covers approximately 100 square feet.
- One Clear The Air Bucket of granules covers 900 square feet.
- Clear The Air can also be sprinkled outside on concrete, decks, lawns and shrubbery to remove musty odors. It is not necessary to remove from lawns and shrubbery as Clear The Air will act as a natural time release nitrogen fertilizer.
Leave a reply