• The Dangers Of Mold In Your Home

    Posted on April 10th, 2013
    admin No comments

    Mold and mildew can be found many places in your home.

    Mold loves any type of warm or humid environment and can live off any organic matter. This means anything from a peach to an old newspaper or bathroom wall can have mold growing on it.

    Mildew, a form of mold or fugus, can penetrate a living area or workspace if there is a high level of moisture in the air. You have probably experience that musty mildew odor when you go down into your basement. Mildew can come through walls, windows, doors carpets or under the refrigerator.

    Mold should not be breathed in over long periods of time. Unfortunately our homes and offices are usually infested with toxic mold and mildew. Since it hides in cracks in the walls along with other invisible places, we are usually unaware we are breathing in these harmful effects.

    Clear the Air can eliminate that musty mildew odor from your home. Especially if you have had a flood, our product works great to take away that smell of moisture in the air. Basements are another perfect place to use our product. Mold growth in homes and offices are a dangerous issue. if you recognize the symptoms of mold in your home, make an effort to protect your family and yourself.

    Here are some tips to eliminate musty mildew odors:

    • Hang 1-2 bags in basement. One bag cover up to 100 square feet.
    • Bags will continue to eliminate musty odors for up to 3 months.
    • If odors are strong (or you have had a flood) also sprinkle Clear The Air Odor Eliminator for Concrete or Carpet granules on floor, leave down 24 hours and sweep or vacuum. Odors will be completely eliminated.
    • One canister of Clear The Air Odor Eliminator For Concrete or Carpet granules covers approximately 100 square feet.

    Comments are closed.